The Primex Verge PR2300 Media Distribution Enclosure provides a clean, low-profile, easy-to-install central location for bringing smart home multi-play fiber applications into retrofit residential SFU/MDU’s and businesses. Freestanding or wall-mounted, the installer-friendly Verge PR2300 is ideal for fiber retrofits where no existing in-wall solution exists.
- Holds all the cabling and active (modem, ONT,USP), and passive (cable management clips/spools, modules) components of a multi-play residence in a compact 21.5” x 15” x 5” frame.
- Quick and easy installation using Primex’s patented rail mount brackets.
- Easily centralize multi-play services anywhere within the residence via wall mount or free-standing placement.
- Low-profile, aesthetically-pleasing finish blends in with residential decor.
- Protective, decorative fins prevent customers from placing spillables on top of enclosure.
- Keystone adapters on sides allow for simple network plug and play functionality.
- Passive cooling via venting ensures equipment remains within operating temperature limits.
- Easy access lids feature snap-in handles that blend naturally into the look of the entire design while doubling as side venting. Simple locking mechanism on the handles limits end-user access.
- UL/ULC Listed